About QUAD's Education programme
QUAD’s Education Programme has been designed to play to our strengths and expertise in film, photography, digital and the visual arts. QUAD has a dedicated Education Curator, who is a passionate advocate for using the arts and creative approaches to teaching as a tool to support learning right across the curriculum.
Click here to download our Education Programme brochure.
Join our education newsletter and receive information about forthcoming exhibitions, resources, events, workshops and CPD.
We can design workshops and projects to complement and enhance the National Curriculum, to support:
• bringing learning to life
• children, young people and teaching staff to engage with contemporary visual art and digital media
• creative approaches to teaching and learning, across all Key Stages
• learning outside the classroom
• and (most importantly!) fun and engaging activities for children and young people
We can offer:
• access to a wide range of art and media professionals, resources and equipment
• gallery visits
• bespoke workshops, designed to cater for all ages and abilities
• exhibition previews and teachers’ resources
QUAD is also a Welcome Centre for Arts Award.
QUAD also a screening venue and workshop provider for Into Film.