GoldsQUAD is a relaxed, friendly group for anyone 50+ who is interested in creativity, learning new skills, trying new challenges in a supportive environment and working with other people. Sessions are led by visiting artists and creative practitioners.
GoldsQUAD is returning to Participation Space! We look forward to welcoming you back.
Booking is essential, please reserve your place online or by calling our Box Office. £4 per person.
There are limited spaces to join us online via Zoom on 25th August and 1st September with Philippa Larkam in addition to the face to face session. If you’re joining us on Zoom, you will be sent a secure Zoom link by email prior to each session. Please book a week in advance to ensure timely delivery of materials. You may book later than this but will need to supply your own materials to participate in the activity if your pack does not arrive on time.
Upcoming dates and activities include:
- 25th August: Smocking with Philippa Larkam (Participation Space at 10:30am and Online 2-3:30pm)
- 1st September: Beading with Philippa Larkam (Participation Space at 10:30am and Online 2-3:30pm)
- 8th September – Glass making with Stevie Davies. Shimmering Fish - Use glass pieces to make your own glass hanging. Please note, there is a cost of £8 total for this session
- 15th September – 20th October – Painting with Deb Allitt (Participation Space only)
- 22nd September – 13th October – Derby Adult Learning Services delivers GoldsQUAD Online. To book your place, please click here. These sessions will run online only 10:30am-1:30pm.
To view over 20 videos of previous GoldsQUAD activities click here to download a document with links to Youtube.
If you follow along any of the workshops, please send us a photograph of your recreations to email@example.com
To receive regular updates from QUAD's Creative Wellbeing programme please sign up for our newsletter here.
For information regarding our Covid-19 health and safety policies at QUAD, please click here.