Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
QUAD is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We offer education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with the following opportunities:
• Workshops: technical and creative skills based workshops in visual art, film, photography and digital media, bespoke to your curriculum outcomes
• Gallery engagement: exhibition visits, teaching resources and creative response
• Private film screenings: see a movie of your choice in one of our comfy cinemas
• FORMAT International Photography Festival: creative workshops, exhibition visits and learning resources
• CPD: tailored to your staff development
We offer bespoke workshops and projects to complement and enhance the National Curriculum across all Key Stages and most subjects, with a particular focus on literacy and art and design.
Sign up to our Schools Newsletter to receive regular updates about forthcoming exhibitions and engagement opportunities.
Download our Education Brochure for inspiration, prices and how to book a workshop or activity.
Download our teaching and learning resources for our current exhibition - available soon
Find out more about Artsmark
To find out how QUAD can support your Artsmark journey, contact our Education Curator.