Wednesdays, 11:15am- 1:15pm
GoldsQUAD is a relaxed, friendly group for anyone 50+ who is interested in creativity, learning new skills, trying new challenges in a supportive environment and working with other people. Sessions are led by visiting artists and creative practitioners twice a month and alternative sessions are group-led.
GoldsQUAD aims to:
- Create a supportive environment for over 50’s to be creative and enjoy working together.
- Improve wellbeing through increased participation in the arts.
- Provide weekly creative activities – this could be anything from textiles to photography to film to more-craft based arts.
- Provide an opportunity to develop new skills and interests, and share skills within the group.
- Create a stimulating environment where wide-ranging discussions take place
- Create a caring environment where group members support each other.Ages: 50+
Venue: QUAD Participation Space
Cost: £4 per session
Booking: This event is no longer bookable online and can be paid for on the day.