TECH:SQUAD works supporting digital art projects and commercial contracts across all sectors, we provide full technical delivery to outdoor events including Summer Nights one of the largest outdoor film festivals nationally.
TECH:SQUAD are always looking for enthusiastic technical people to join our crew to help deliver all our events. We have an on-going need for skilled, reliable and proactive people who can be part of a passionate team that professionally and consistently deliver exciting events.
You might have expertise in the areas of
- Event Audio Visual experience
- Cinema projection equipment
- Outdoor Events – Rigging, electrics and A/V
- Contemporary Art Gallery preparation including build and A/V
You will need to have:
- Audiovisual experience
- Outdoor events experience (preferable)
- Common sense and a positive practical approach to problem-solving
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to cover unsociable hours
- Experience of working well under pressure
To be considered as part of the team please send in your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you when we hold our next recruitment session.
QUAD is committed to building more equitable, diverse and inclusive practices and processes that drive innovation and belonging across the organisation. With this aim, we are passionate about attracting excellent applicants from a variety of backgrounds and self-identities. This includes those who have a lived experience of being 'othered' and/or have characteristics as defined in the Equality Act 2010*.
*The nine protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 are 'age', 'disability', 'gender reassignment' (now commonly understood as 'gender identity'), 'marriage and civil partnership', 'pregnancy and maternity', 'race', 'religion or belief', 'sex', and 'sexual orientation'.